MP01Regular price $25.00 CAD
Get a selection of Wovens, Knits or a mix of both and a variety of notions in a specially curated mystery pack!
What's in the Mystery Pack?
- 4 metres of fabric
- Handful of buttons (October 30, 2020 update: we're currently low on buttons so we're substituting the buttons with 2 extra zippers)
- 2 metres of elastic
- 2 Pieces of Ribbing (pre-cut)
Other sewing supplies
- Value: $30-$50
- The Mystery Pack will contain a few fabric bundles of a minimum 1 metre each (to a 4 metres in total for all bundles).
- The fabrics in the photos are for the purposes of illustrating what is in the Mystery Pack.
- The fabrics are not necessarily colour coordinated and you might be receiving a combination of various fabrics (for example: apparel, upholstery, outdoor etc).
- While we're not able to guarantee which fabrics you will receive, if you have any special requests please message us below (before purchasing).
- Mystery Packs are available online only.
The newest addition to our FAB fabrics family.
Bundles are pre-cut fabrics that are living on our Bundle Wall at the ReUSE Centre in Vancouver. They come from many places: end of rolls, apparel manufacturers, homes sewists and more.
But no matter where they came from, they all have one thing in common; they are all beautiful and are waiting to find new homes! We want to help them fulfil their true potential as the next show stopper dress you make or as the cozy shirt you create to cuddle with your loved ones. They all have a purpose and they all have so much life.
What is a Bundle?
A bundle is a pre-cut fabric that comes as is. Often, it is a unique piece of fabric that we only have one size of.
What is a Roll?
Our fabric is sold in units of 1/2 Meter (50cm) increments.
When you choose to purchase 3 units (of 1/2 meter) for example, we'll cut 1.5 metres of a continuous cut.
How do we know what's the fabric content?
Our fabric is collected from industry partners and community members, so we often don't receive any information on the fabric content. However, our team of fabric specialists make an effort to best identify the fabric we receive through using the burn test method and relying on their accumulated textile expertise. For this reason, all fabric content is listed as estimated unless the content is specifically stated with percentages.
If you've found an error on the listed fibre content, please give us a shout so we can look into it promptly and correct it if needed.
Natural & Synthetic Blends
Since we don't know the exact fabric content of the textile, it would be safe to wash in cold and gentle wash. You can always wash a sample piece before using the final textile on your product. Hand or machine wash cold with similar colours, hang to dry, iron low temperature.
Specialty Fabrics: Silk, Wool, Embroidery
Dry clean only.
Your order will be prepared for shipping or pickup within 3-5 business days.
How Shipping is Calculated?
Can you ship Letter-mail?
My order hasn't arrived
*Free Scraps Limit for Orders that Qualify for Free Shipping
When you add Free Scraps to an order that qualifies for Free Shipping, we're able to add up to 1 Large Free Scraps per order without any extra shipping charges.
If you'd like to receive more that 1 large free scraps on a Free Shipping order, there will be an additional charge for shipping free scraps. Please message us to send you an adjusted invoice.