Due to increasing COVID-19 cases in BC, we have developed a COVID-19 Safety Plan for the ReUSE Centre. These policies were developed for the safety of both the FABCYCLE team and unique customers entering the space everyday in order to continue drop-in appointments whilst continuing to flatten the curve.
- If you feel ill or have any common symptoms of COVID-19, please cancel your drop-in appointment and stay home. We can reschedule according to availability and convenience.
- The maximum occupancy of the ReUSE Centre is 5 people, including employees. This means only you and a plus one are able to enter the space. In the case of a full house, we ask customers to wait outside in the Lobby until there is room.
- Maintain social distancing at all times. The ReUSE Centre is limited in space. Please maintain distance of at least 2m/6ft (2 arm lengths) apart from employees and other customers.
- Wear a mask. To maintain friendly conversations in the safest way possible, bring a face mask to wear during your appointment.
- Sanitize before & after your visit. If you have your own hand sanitizer, please use it before entering and after leaving the ReUSE Centre. We provide gel or spray sanitizer at the door if needed.
The FABCYCLE team is also following these rules to reduce the risk of spreading the virus, and has additionally normalized sanitizing shared surfaces and equipment throughout the day. Let’s work together to fight COVID-19!
If you have any concerns, please reach out to us through email (email@example.com) or direct message on Facebook or Instagram (@fabcyclevan).