Hot Sauce - Tubular Rib Knit Bamboo/Cotton Knit - Red - Bundles
PC46ARegular price $24.00 CAD
Estimated Content: Rayon From Bamboo, Cotton
Type of Fabric: Knit
Knit: Rib Knit
Special Quality: Tubular
Feel: Soft, Smooth, Cool
Width Stretch Percentage: 80%
Length Stretch Percentage: 20%
- 50CM x 3.9M* Bundle (PC46D): Washed
- 50CM x 3.85M* Bundle (PC46E): Washed
- 50CM x 3.7M* Bundle (PC46F): Washed
- 50CM x 3.5M* Bundle (PC46G): Washed
- 50CM x 2.4M* Bundle (PC46H): Washed
- 50CM x 2M* Bundle (PC46I): Washed
- 50CM x 1.95M* Bundle (PC46J): Washed
- 50CM x 1.9M* Bundle (PC46K): Small Holes, Washed
- 50CM x 1.85M* Bundle (PC46L): Washed
- 50CM x 1.8M* Bundle (PC46M): Washed
- 50CM x 1.65M* Bundle (PC46N): Washed
- 50CM x 1.1M* Bundle (PC46O): Washed
- 50CM x 1M* Bundle (PC46P): Washed
- 50CM x 0.95M* Bundle (PC46Q): Washed
- 50CM x 0.9M* Bundle (PC46R): Washed
- Sold as a bundle
- Colours depicted as accurately as possible
- Fabric Content: Our team makes an effort to best identify our materials, but please note that the fibre content is estimated
- Casual Wear
- Ribbing For Sleeve Cuffs Neckbands Waist
Our materials are deadstock and textile waste that have been collected from Vancouver apparel manufacturers. These materials are new, unused, and thanks to you, they’ve been diverted from landfills to be lovingly made into garments or works of art.
Share your creation or tag us @FABCYCLEvan
What is a Bundle?
A bundle is a pre-cut fabric that comes as is. Often, it is a unique piece of fabric that we only have one size of.
What is a Roll?
Our fabric is sold in units of 1/2 Meter (50cm) increments.
When you choose to purchase 3 units (of 1/2 meter) for example, we'll cut 1.5 metres of a continuous cut.
How do we know what's the fabric content?
Our fabric is collected from industry partners and community members, so we often don't receive any information on the fabric content. However, our team of fabric specialists make an effort to best identify the fabric we receive through using the burn test method and relying on their accumulated textile expertise. For this reason, all fabric content is listed as estimated unless the content is specifically stated with percentages.
If you've found an error on the listed fibre content, please give us a shout so we can look into it promptly and correct it if needed.
Natural & Synthetic Blends
Since we don't know the exact fabric content of the textile, it would be safe to wash in cold and gentle wash. You can always wash a sample piece before using the final textile on your product. Hand or machine wash cold with similar colours, hang to dry, iron low temperature.
Specialty Fabrics: Silk, Wool, Embroidery
Dry clean only.
Your order will be prepared for shipping or pickup within 3-5 business days.
How Shipping is Calculated?
Can you ship Letter-mail?
My order hasn't arrived
*Free Scraps Limit for Orders that Qualify for Free Shipping
When you add Free Scraps to an order that qualifies for Free Shipping, we're able to add up to 1 Large Free Scraps per order without any extra shipping charges.
If you'd like to receive more that 1 large free scraps on a Free Shipping order, there will be an additional charge for shipping free scraps. Please message us to send you an adjusted invoice.